Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HAPPY 2 2 2 2 DAY!


 2 2 2 2 day!? You're probably thinking, "What the random?"  Well, ahem, I'll explain :)

I love surprises.
 Good, happy surprises that is.

Lucky for me, Dustin knows this:

*One time Dustin 
brought me flowers,
just because. 


*Sometimes he cleans the kitchen when I'm gone. I come home to total shiny happiness :)
And of course I surprise him too:


*I write him notes and cooking dinner has to count for something! :)

*For our "4 month anniversary" I made up a song and sang it to him.

*For our "1 year anniversary" I surprised him with a fancy candlelight dinner in our living room: 
Meatloaf, pasta salad, and mashed potatoes, & Pepsi



*About a year ago when he came home from being gone hunting for 3 days (all 3 days of which I cried my eyes out, haha), I surprised him with not only my first homemade banner ever, but with ALL of his favorite things:  mints, chocolate doughnuts, tomatos con tajin (Mexican spice on tomatoes--soo good!  You can buy Tajin at Walmart actually. The day I found that out I was crazy excited!), Pepsi, deviled eggs, cute music.......he loved it.  :)
 So this month was a very special month for me and Dustin.   
Well, I decided it was gonna be. 

Introducing: 2 2 2 2 DAY! 
Or in other words: 2 Years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days of us being married :)
Dustin received little gifts, in pairs.  Just a little creative something to show him what a special guy he is.
Happy 2 2 2 2 day My Love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment