Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pretzels with M&M's... mmmmm

Awhile back I saw this cute treat idea over on the blog  G*rated.  
SO cute!  
She has GREAT pictures and simple directions 
so I thought I'd try it out.

 Note to self:  You were not born to cook. haha.  

Yes, it is true: I can find a way to make any recipe a little "off" no matter HOW simple it is. My husband can testify to that ;)
Luckily I had my mom and sister to help. 

What we did: Topped off pretzels with cookies and cream Hershey's kisses, baked them at 200 degrees for a few minutes, pulled them out of the oven and put the M&M on top.  Voila! :)






**If I could do this over, I would buy the square pretzels like Marie over at G*rated suggests, AND I would NOT buy the cookies and cream Hershey's kisses cuz they have those cookie and cream chunks that go all weird when they melt. I'd buy the regular smooth ones.

We had fun though AND they of course tasted great regardless :)




1 comment:

  1. These sound good; I'll have to try them. Would be good for gift-giving. Love your blog, Shaleice.

    ReplyDelete