Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 9

On November 4th, I was 9 weeks along!   
My little bump in this picture is totally water weight.  I was kinda freaked at first thinking I might be having twins cuz or something because I thought you didn't start showing til later.... haha.
Thoughts from Nov 6th, 2012:
As I look back over the last few weeks I realize that I’m WEIRD but not AS weird as I’ve heard other people are during their pregnancies so….really (Dustin) I’m somewhat normal. ;)
Feeling Sick? Just a “stomach ache” kind of feeling and lots of headaches.  The good thing is that up to this point I have not thrown up so…I’m not sure if I should be worried or just count myself lucky.  Our first doctor's appointment is 2 weeks away so we’ll see.
Things that bug me:
·         Being hot/cold.  
·         Scrounging around in my pathetic food drawer at work because I forgot to pack “snacks.”
·         Trying to get ready for my huge craft boutique event in 4 weeks but at the same time only wanting to sleep
·         Holy fatness. Hahaha.  I keep reading that I’m not supposed to be “showing” until like 20 weeks….and I’m ALMOST halfway to 20 weeks but I feel like a balloon!  Every time I feel sick, I eat.  And so far it’s worked out pretty good with soothing my stomach…ahum…except it’s damaging my “figure” WAY too early on. Haha.  I can’t even ANNOUNCE that I’m pregnant yet (I don’t want to until I’m 12 weeks) and already I look like I am like 4 months along. Haha.  oh boy…. 
Things I crave: Arby’s roast beef sandwiches, bean burros, blue powerade, spaghetti
Emotional? Not really.  Then again, ask Dustin ;) 
Funny things: 
·         Just stating the facts here:  I’m really gassy. Dustin hates it.  hahahha. So do I.  It’s really gross but the book says that’s “normal.”  I think it makes Dustin re-think this pregnancy thing ;) hahaha jk.
·         Water does not taste good to me all the time.
·         I DO NOT want sweets. I had my ice cream kick…now it’s gone.
·         The smell of barbecue or smoke makes me feel sick.
·         I don’t want chicken/pork.  Not shredded/cubed or anything.  Seeing pictures of it on menus makes me feel sick.

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying reading about your pregnancy and marriage posts - you are a good writer and express yourself so well. I love your humorous moments, too (gassy, ha ha, I think you really should blame that one on your dad's genes, not the pregnancy, but anyway...) You guys will make great parents because you LOVE eachother! I can't wait to meet my first great-niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete