Sunday, November 18, 2012

Taking down the Halloween Decor

Ok, I guess it's time to take the Halloween decor down.....

Ya know, not gonna lie, I'm not real into Halloween.  Spiders, skeletons, blood, gore....yeah, not a fan.

The only thing I like about Halloween is dressing up and going to pumpkin farms and corn mazes :)

I don't even like haunted houses.  I don't know...being scared by a guy with a chainsaw? For some "weird" reason---not my thing.  So naturally I'm not a fan of a lot of the decor out there with this season --- spiderwebs, crows, skeltons... yuck.

So my Halloween was done up on a much CUTER scale ;)  (of course).

The pumpkin is from Michael's. I spray painted it white, then added yellow polkadots
The "Boo" sign I printed off Pinterest for free. It did have an orange border, so I threw it in photoshop and changed it to yellow to stick with my "theme." So picky I know ;)

This little branch tree with tags I actually made for last year's Valentine's Day. 
It DID look like this at the time:

I changed it up a little by spray painting and glittering the red hot candies and hanging tags that I added washi tape to. The branch/tree is actually a branch off a tree in our backyard. haha.

Painted a little chevron pumpkin :)

Last year's dollar store pumpkins that I spray painted white. Here's to re-using :)

Overall, I think it turned out pretty cool :)



No comments:

Post a Comment