Monday, September 17, 2012

Bathroom Sign



 So a few months back we began the long (and ongoing) journey of re-doing every room in our house... 
(all at the same time)....yeah that's how I roll....
AND.....DRUMROLL.....

We FINALLY FINISHED our guest bathroom!!!

And..............it's the only room in the house that is FINISHED to my complete liking.
I'm REALLY picky. 
(Dustin will be the first to tell ya. I'm always moving things around and standing back to take multiple looks at 5 different angles JUST to make sure I like it). Anyone else like that?

So to start, here's one project I did for the bathroom.


 I used Wordle.net to create the fun words.
It took me quite awhile...(again, I'm picky) to get the exact color and layout I wanted.
When I did though, I just printed it out on card stock paper.


I used a glue stick to glue it to some fun scrapbook paper.
 I found the frame at Goodwill, roughed it up a bit, and yep...perfect :)


And here it is hanging on the bathroom wall 
by some wooden mirrors I painted stripes on.


Love.

So what do ya think?  
Pretty cute n' simple eh?

Linking up to:

M.M.M @ C.R.A.F.T
Addicts (Not So) Anonymous-Addicted 2 Decorating  
Craft-O-Maniac Monday Linky Party
Made With Love Monday @ Sew Chatty
Skip to My Lou
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Tutorials and Tips @ Home Stories A 2 Z
It’s a Blog Party-Different Blog Party every day of the week
Lines Across

No comments:

Post a Comment